Our company has been in business since 1999, and offers tours in Paris, Berlin, Munich, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Florence, and London. It's thanks to our diverse and talented staff that we are able to offer informative tours and exceptional customer service.
Fat Tire Tours Paris is accepting applications for our 2020 season! Interviews begin in December, and the first round of trainees usually join our team in late February to late Spring. Due to the large number of applicants, we are not able to grant an interview to everyone. Please read the details on each employment page thoroughly before submitting your final application and documents. We look forward to receiving your application!
- We will ONLY consider applicants who have legal work authorization in Europe. Please don't bother submitting an application unless you hold an EU passport, or valid working papers.
- We will only consider individuals that have completed at least two years of independent full time work or University, as a potential candidate for employment.
- A general working knowledge of the local neighborhoods, public transit system, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest is a useful skill.
- Previous knowledge of local history and culture is not a requirement, but if you are interested in these things then this is the job for you.
- Candidates should enjoy being around people of all backgrounds and working in a busy environment. You should get a thrill from addressing large groups, have a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We're only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- Ability to speak local language is not required for our Guide positions, but is a great bonus. Our Office & Shop staff position is our only position where conversational ability in the local language is a requirement.
- From top to bottom, we help each other out whenever needed; flexibility is the name of the game. This might mean that your help is required to complete tasks that are not usually part of your day to day responsibilities, such as purchasing, customer service, bike assistance, customer check in, and many more.