Freelance, Tour Guide, March-May 2019, 8-day tours from Paris to Lyon
We are seeking tour guides for a series of 8-day tours from Paris to Lyon between March and May 2019.
Come and share the joy of discovering the greatest sights and experiences that France offers!
The tour guides role is to be the face of our travel partner and therefore you will offer exceptional customer care and always have a smile on your face to welcome guests.
You will play an instrumental part in creating a positive travel experience.
- Coordinating & managing the day-to-day tour logistics
- Providing an in-depth commentary
- Meeting guests at the airport arrival
- Reporting issues
- Selling additional tour packages
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven first class presentation and communication skills and the ability to deliver interesting and informative tours to a range of audiences
- Be a fluent or native English speaker
- Have knowledge about France, its culture and history
- Be reliable, flexible and punctual
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have lived in France or is based there currently
- Be fluent in French or German, as an added advantage
- In return, we offer a competitive salary
- A flexible work arrangement; you work for us based on your availability
- Training to qualified candidates
- Guidance and support from our office throughout the tour
- We will cover your accommodation and travel expenses
To apply, please send a CV and a short motivation letter in English detailing your passion and interest in travel and France and your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all individuals.
Apply for Tour Guide 2019, France
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.