Frontier is a dynamic and growing business consultancy, with offices in Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, London, Madrid and Paris.
Our Paris team have just moved into fantastic new offices at Spaces Opéra Garnier and they are rapidly expanding. This means we are now looking for a keen and motivated Team Assistant to join the office, with their focus on providing administration and office management support to our team of economists. We are looking for someone who already has similar experience and would like the opportunity to grow and develop their skills further in an interesting and varied role, within a supportive organisation.
- Administration support – will include arranging meetings, booking travel, project invoicing, submitting expenses and document formatting. General reception duties, such as meeting and greeting clients, preparing catering for meetings and booking couriers and taxis.
- Office management support - assisting the Facilities Manager (based in London) in providing all administrative and general support to the Paris office to ensure compliance and best practice, including liaising with the office service provider, updating office guidelines and emergency procedures, providing office supplies, processing supplier invoices, and assisting on aspects of space planning, fit-outs and office expansion. The role also involves working closely with our other support teams in London, such as liaising with our finance team on payroll/invoicing, our clients team on website/publications or our people team on HR/recruitment.
Working at Frontier is unlike any other business. All our employees own a share of the company so we all have a say in how the company is run. Our open-plan offices reflect our inclusive and open culture. From Directors to Interns, we all sit together. Our supportive and friendly environment means you can ask for advice whenever you need to. Plus our dress code is relaxed too. We arrange many social events throughout the year, including our annual firm-wide Summer and Christmas parties, where all our offices get together.
How to apply
Email CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
- Previous office administration and office management experience
- Competent in using the Microsoft Office package, particularly Outlook and Word
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong team player with a flexible, proactive and professional attitude
- Candidates must be fluent in French and English.
Apply for Team Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.