Security Policy Editor to work at an international organisation in Strasbourg.
- Prepare specific policies, standards, guidelines, plans and procedures related to the security, safety, business continuity and emergency action
- Support the management and administration of the physical security contracts and financial processes
- Provide administrative support for guard force operating procedures and instructions
- Support the drafting of tender specifications (design, assess and support administratively the implementation of the specific security, safety and emergency action systems)
- Provide support during security or safety incident analysis or risk assessments
- Prepare training material and organise or make presentations and/or awareness sessions regarding security, safety, business continuity and emergency action
This profile is expected to possess advanced knowledge or experience of/in:
- Proof read communication, documents, draft emails, policies, procedures, etc. as needed in English
- Maintain high level of accuracy, loyalty, confidentiality and professionalism, including the following the line management instructions
- Ability to create professional documents and emails
- Run reports & handle special security- and safety-related projects, actions or activities as assigned
- Knowledge of implementing good practice in security, safety, business continuity and emergency action.
- Knowledge of security and safety systems
- Capability of handling access requests for the site and communicating with the stakeholders
- Knowledge of performing security and safety risk assessments for the site or special events.
- Capacity of identifying as needed specific vulnerabilities and threats regarding the security and safety of the site and assets
- Knowledge and capability of performing first response in case of an emergency
- Ability to work in team
- Preferably having previously worked in an international environment.
Apply for Security Policy Editor
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.