The successful candidate should be either a French citizen or a resident foreigner located Paris ONLY. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
Ushop Tax-Free (USTF) is a British company established in 2008 and headquartered in the UK with offices in France, Ireland, Germany and Croatia. Ushop Tax-Free works under the Export Retail Scheme, which allows non-EU residents who make purchases of goods in the EU, to refund the Value-Added Tax (VAT) charged on their purchases. Our mission is to enable our retail clients to increase their sales to foreign customers by providing a no-cost and hassle-free Tax-Free Shopping service that offers money saving opportunities to Non-EU travelers, purchasing goods in Europe. Thousands of retailers across Europe have partnered with Ushop to provide a tax-free shopping experience to their customers.
From pre-travel advice to destination shopping guides; providing local expertise, our main focus has always been on premier customer service and compliance. A dynamic and energetic Ushop team with one common belief is continuously striving to simplify the VAT refund process to comply with the needs of our customers around the world.
Ushop tax-Free Limited is licensed by different Governments across EU to provide tax-free services to retailers to process VAT refunds on behalf of customers. Ushop has introduced digitalized tax-free shopping technology, which is unique and totally new to the market. It has helped retailers to boost their sales by using Ushop retailers’ club technology.
For Customers, we have provided a platform called ‘SHOVEST CLUB’ which enables them not only to track their refunds but being club member they can go on any registered retailer and shop tax-free on one click.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
The incumbent will carry out the following functional areas:
- Support the Sales Team in the sales process of marketing products in the current merchant base
- Present, promote and sell UShop Tax Free services using strong sales techniques to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their business needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- • Initiate new customer relationships through networking events and cold calling.
- Maintain customer satisfaction to ensure repeat business
- Market analysis and strategic planning
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Accurately record and maintain customer information within the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Produce quotations in line with customer requirements and project scope.
- Assist with the recruitment, training and mentoring process required to expand the sales department in line with company goals.
Key Working Relationships:
Supervisory: None. Internal: All staff External: Clients and Partners Task Competencies:
- Commercial Acumen— Job requires studying the potential market and it`s key influencers, creating opportunities for generating sales leads and enhancing sales.
- Self-management – Work independently
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Calm Composure - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Self-motivation and Persistence —Persistence when faced with obstacles.
- Min 7 years proven experience as a Sales Representative
- Min. 2 years’ experience in management/ Supervisory role
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong drafting skills in English Language
- Ability to make oral presentations and write clear reports and guidance in English Language
- Skilled in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet.
- Seek and apply knowledge, information and best practices. Job Description Sales Account Manager JD Page 3 of 4 Jan-2019
- University graduate or comparable technical degree
- Familiarity with Business Relations Management (BRM) and Customers Relations Management (CRM) practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Work experience in a directly related field will be considered in lieu of graduate degree.
- Capacity to initiate, sustain and deepen relationships with key clients.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work smoothly in a multi-cultural environment while building good teamwork spirit. Ability to communicate sensitively and effectively across different constituencies.
- High tolerance rate for working under pressure and dealing with diversified cultures and tense situations.
- Strong ability to analyze data, identifies gaps, and makes recommendations.
- Position requires flexibility and the capacity to deal with ambiguity and change
- Communicative and dynamic/skilled in obtaining information from staff and/or external clients and potential ones as necessary to accomplish duties.
- Demonstrated strength in clients relationships; diplomatic and able to manage conflicts and to move groups toward consensus
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and skills formally and informally to diverse audiences;
- Patience and dedication to strengthening clients’ organizations and working with clients in a spirit of authentic partnership;
- Home based office
- Five working days from Monday to Friday.
- Frequent visits to customers locations as much as requested.
- Position requires flexibility and the capacity to deal with ambiguity and change.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Apply for Sales Accounts Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.