If you like numbers and are looking for a position of responsibility then the Olivier Insurance Pricing / Analytics team is for you. Prices are everywhere on the internet and join our team is the chance to set the price for each consumer and use your imagination to create the pricing of tomorrow!
Why you must join the Data Analytics / Pricing department of L’olivier – assurance auto?
- Be in charge of the insurance price, a strategic asset for the company.
- Be able to innovate and be listened to. You enter an agile company with a strong culture of test and learn.
- Have a real and strong impact on business through regular meetings with other departments of the company for transversal projects.
- Have the opportunity to go to work abroad with our partners in Cardiff, Rome or Seville.
- Work in a young, dynamic, international and supportive environment. The average age in our premises in Paris is 30 years!
Ok, but I do not know anything about insurance or pricing!
No problem because we will train you during your first six months!
- Solid training on SAS®.
- Individual training in pricing techniques in car insurance.
- A meeting with all the departments of L’olivier – assurance auto.
- A few months after your arrival in the company, you will already have a significant impact with price changes that you will have to present to the management of the French subsidiary and to the management of the International Pricing division.
- You will be quickly involved in projects with high added value for the group and for which you will be responsible.
- The training period will also include two weeks in Cardiff, at the heart of the group's headquarters in collaboration with British, Spanish, Italian and American teams.
Very quickly you will acquire an expertise in car insurance working closely with the team and the department manager.
And after my training?
- You will be autonomous in your projects.
- You will help other departments through quantitative analysis.
- You will bring your own ideas and you will test them.
- You will start machine learning projects.
If you have the following qualities then this job is for you!
- Motivation and desire to join a company where you can really make a difference.
- Be logical and pragmatic.
- Good knowledge of statistics.
- An open mind.
- A good level of English (Cardiff training) – French is a plus but not compulsory.
We recruit more on personality than on diplomas so the position is opened to anyone with at least a Bachelor degree.