A challenging part-time role in a leading global software provider!
SEEBURGER is a global leading provider of B2B Integration Software, both in the cloud and on-premise. Our organisation is a German family held entity, founded in 1986 by former CEO, Bernd Seeburger. Since then, we have enjoyed major successes and global growth, with 15% year-on-year revenue growth, with around 800 employees in 14 offices around the world! We are presently hiring a talented new Office Assistant / Sales Support for our team in Paris, so if you’re interested in finding an exciting, challenging and rewarding new role – please, read on! The role will concentrate on leading an incredibly important part of our European operations from an office management and administrative stand-point, working day-to-day on sales order processing, invoicing, organisational aspects of the local team, and many more tasks. For a detailed outline of the role requirements, see below:
- Office Management
- Hosting, Facilities, Correspondence, Filing, Equipment & Supplies
- Organize: Meetings, Customer events, Exhibitions & Travel arrangements for our French teams
- Sales Order Processing
- Utilizing the SEEBURGER in-house order processing system on a regular basis you will: create Orders, process Delivery-Notes and manage the processes all the way through to Invoicing
- Assistant Controller
- Monthly consolidation of local data to Accounting and SEEBURGER AG
- Management of late payments of invoices, and customer follow up
- Collecting data for Salary preparation and Meal-Vouchers
- Coordination with HQ for ensuring availability of official accounting documents.
- Sales Assistance (evolution)
- Simple Commercial Quote preparation
This position is an integral role in a fast-paced and exciting software company. You will be absolutely pivotal to the success of our French operations, so we’re really keen to hear from you! The position is a 3 day working week contract, so would suit somebody who wants a part-time role, and still wants to be challenged by their work.
Our International Recruitment team will be running the first round of pre-screening, so please, send all applications in ENGLISH.
- Experience 3 years in Office Management and standard back office business processes
- Fluent English speaking is necessary - German is a plus
- Working with high quality and accuracy
- Good understanding of Accounting processes
Apply for Office Assistant / Sales Support
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.