Kelkoo Group is looking for Java / Scala Developer who will be join one of R&D teams, working according to the Agile (Extreme Programming/Scrum) methodologies and will...
Kelkoo Group is looking for Java / Scala Developer who will be join one of R&D teams, working according to the Agile (Extreme Programming/Scrum) methodologies and will participate in the different developments of the team.
You ensure the quality of the developments, especially in terms of technical conception, design, robustness, testing, scalability and performance.
Scala is a plus, but we provide internal training on this, so really only Java is a must have.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of Java/Scala applications
- Graduate of computer science (engineering school or university master) or equivalent experience relevant to the job. Advanced degree (e.g. Masters in Computer Science) is preferred but not required
- You participated complex technical topics involving multiple teams with priority issues in terms of performance and scalability
- Mastery of Java and / or Scala development and server-side libraries, web application servers or WebServices (Tomcat associated with Apache), relational and non-relational databases
- Experience of software engineering and software development lifecycle and related tools (Eclipse, Jenkins, Git, Maven, IntelliJ, Junit unit tests and functional tests) in a Linux environment
- A capacity for analysis and object-oriented design and design patterns
- Fluent with both the "proof of concept" approach and iterative prototyping, as well as with the principles of industrialization (capacity, scalability, robustness, maintainability)
- A knowledge of developing applications which have to meet high volume and high availability standards (performance, deployment constraints, fault tolerance, tracing/logging)
- A development experience with an SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) approach (Webservices REST, SOAP, JSON)
- An excellent command of English in writing and speaking
- We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about software and technology, you are up to speed on the latest technologies and trends
- A recognized tech lead on the projects you work on
- Able to autonomously define a solid software architecture for a complex system
- Able to speed up quickly on a platform/technology to help contribute on specific topics
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, agile development model
- A great team player and communicator, able to coach less experienced developers
- Detail oriented
- Very sensitive to the quality of the code and have a great understanding of business priorities
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodologies: eXtreme Programming / Scrum
- Previous development in TDD / BDD
- Knowledge of Play, Spark, Redis, Kafka, Cucumber, Mockito, Gatling technologies
- Linux proficiency