Our client, a large Removals and Relocations Company is seeking a Move Coordinator to join their team in Paris.
Reporting to a Team Leader, the candidate will ensure the smooth and profitable co-ordination of moves from initial enquiry to closing, which delights the customer and ensures excellent support and communication between all parties.
Main Duties of International Move Consultant
- Manage moves from inquiry to closing.
- Actively manages files, acting within company guidelines at all times.
- Ensure client records on company computer system are accurate and entered in a timely manner.
- Continuously seek opportunities to sell services to assignees and accounts.
- Proactively assist clients with all queries and obtain information when answers not known.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships, within team, with other departments and with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Answer all inter-departmental queries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Ensure relevant parties (Sales, Crews, Ops, Relo, Furniture Rental, Concierge, Warehouse, Agents and subcontractors) receive all relevant documentation in a timely and polite manner, and keep them fully informed of all relevant aspects of the move.
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing seamless back up cover to other team members
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and numerical reasoning
- Can do attitude - positive and personable
- Resilient under stress
- Passionate about providing good customer service
- Innovative and able to challenge existing processes
- Ability to adapt to change
- Honest and ethical approach to business
- An ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative
- Professional and patient - demonstrates superior listening skills and empathy
- Takes pride in getting things correct and is detail conscious
- Enjoys solving problems
- Excellent geographical and global awareness
- High level aptitude with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be competent at using a keyboard
- 12 months experience of working in a pressurised team environment ideally in a customer-focused environment
- Has gained personal insights through work or interests in the challenges of being in a foreign culture (e.g. through personal travel, living/working abroad/studying abroad or away from home)
- Technical competence in a European Language would be useful
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Removals industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Mangers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Mangers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many many more.
Red also specialise in the Relocation, Shipping and Property recruitment. Red has a number of fully trained consultants that have worked in the sectors that they serve. Each consultant is trained to a high standard and works to the Red ethos of recruitment. Call today for a confidential chat with one of our fully trained consultants about your next career move.
Apply for International Move Consultant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.