HOLLIS & BEAN (www.hollisbean.com) the first English-language corporate communications agency created to serve the needs of French clients, is seeking a full-time editorial project manager to perform a range of missions.
- WRITING: draft articles and text in English for a variety of publications (e.g. websites, social media, newsletters, annual reports) based on source material in French or English
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: liaise with clients to ensure projects run smoothly, to budget and to client and agency expectations; coordinate and brief designers, developers and writers; manage project quotes and invoicing
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: help grow existing accounts and provide support as necessary drafting proposals for new clients
The successful candidate will be a native-standard English speaker with:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a project manager in a communications or PR agency, as a journalist or as an in-house marketing or communications coordinator
- Demonstrable experience working in the English language
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Capacity to manage a team of designers, developers and writers to achieve project aims
- Good general knowledge and an inquiring mind
- Capacity to understand and apply new ideas rapidly
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (English, Journalism)
- Spoken and written French
All written material is produced in English, but you will be required to liaise with clients and suppliers in French.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking for a role that offers variety, interest and a positive working environment.
Apply for Editorial Project Manager, Paris
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.