FML (Fuck My Life) is looking for a new editor / community manager!
Do you have a great sense of humor and a way with words? Are you rigorous and creative, and want to work in a fun mood? This is the job for you!
Here's what you'll have to do:
- Participate actively in the daily writing conference to find the topics of the day to address and anticipate those to come
- Carry out a competitive surveillance
- Write and post FML News articles
- Moderate the submitted FMLs and schedule them according to an established schedule
- Engage the FML community
- Engage the different social accounts of FML to bring back traffic to the site
- Follow the audience of the site
- Be in charge of the site support
To succeed in all this, you must be:
- Hyper connected and up to date with news / buzz
- Able to find the little details that will make a difference
- A writing pro. Basically, you know how to write quickly and well, and you master the art of catchy style and titles
- Talkative! We are looking for someone who will interact with the FML community
- Organized, rigorous, and ready to take initiative
- Curious, dynamic, creative and with good interpersonal skills
- At ease with the FML tone, of course!
Finally, to join us, you need a minimum experience of at least a year as an editor or community manager. Of course, you must be bilingual in English (really bilingual) or better, a native English speaker! If you speak a little French as well, it's the best of the best! Ideally this job will be done in our editorial office in Paris, but we can consider remote work if you live in the United States. The proposed contract is a three-month fixed-term contract, with compensation based on experience.
Does this interest you? Do you think you have what we are looking for and that this job is the job for you? If so, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Apply for Editor / Community Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.