Nuxeo provides a Hyperscale Digital Asset Platform that helps enterprise organizations unlock the full value of their digital assets. Leading organizations use Nuxeo for digital asset management, document management, knowledge management, and other content-centric business applications. Our mission is to empower your digital transformation by unlocking the value of your digital assets.
Do you want to join an innovative, fun and fast-growing company? We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to expand our Finance and Accounting team.
Reporting to the Administrative and Financial Manager, you will be in charge of business accounting, administration and financial analysis. You will be mainly working on Netsuite, Enterprise Resources Planning software (ERP). You will use this software to manage several tasks at once and handle various accounting and financial subjects.
Responsibilities you will have:
- General and auxiliary accounting, manual entries.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Tax declarations : VAT, CVAE (French Corporate Tax Assessment), etc
Following up orders and customer invoices.
Following up payments and customers reminders (in collaboration with our administrative assistant).
Preparing the monthly payrolls and direct deposit for our french and spanish team.
Various administrative tasks.
Classifying and archiving.
You will assist the Administrative and Financial Manager in different missions:
- Relations with US subsidiaries, UK and Japan
- Reporting and analysis.
- Analysis and variance explanations
These missions will be undertaken along with the Administrative and Financial Manager and the Executive team at Nuxeo.
Every month, the company establishes a financial report based on accounting data coming from Netsuite. Your role will be to keep accounting data up-to-date, and assist with the analysis.
Skills & qualities we are looking for:
- 2-years technical degree / BTEC Higher National Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years experience in an accounting department.
- Organised, adaptable and energetic, you feel comfortable adjusting to any situation.
- Reactive and able to work in a challenging environment, both individually and as part of a team.
- You will manage the general accounting.
- Full mastery of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Fluent in English and French.
- A knowledge of the IT sector will be appreciated.
A knowledge of the IT sector is essential for this position.
Recognition for your interpersonal skills, your sense of service and your diplomacy; you have excellent listening skills and a very operational vision of your profession.
Curiosity, commitment and energy, which will allow you to succeed in this position.
A native or bilingual level in English and French, essential for this position.
A great sense of humor and like to have fun at work.
In an ideal world, you will:
Be reactive and work in a challenging world. Your ability to work both independently and as a team will also be appreciated.
Have a lively and enthusiastic spirit. Your excellent interpersonal skills and your open mind will enable you to communicate effectively with your peers and understand their expectations.
Bonus points if you speak Portuguese!